I really hate moving blogs. This is about the 3rd time I've had to do it. Not that I have that many readers, but moving all the crap is time consuming. Oh well... ;-)
J has been having some pain in both ankles and knees, so much so that he quit football this year. He wants to play next year, so today he goes to an orthopedic doc to see what is up. His dad took him for x-rays yesterday and I'm taking him to the specialist today. I'm hoping its nothing too horrible and that it may just be growing pains.
Marching band for B is going great. He's got a couple solos and is also conducting the closing song in the show. I am so proud of him.
M started her sophomore year at Penn State. So far she's loving her classes. She has her license test in 2 weeks, so once she gets parallel parking down, she'll be good to drive on her own. Will free me up a bit. Hmmm.....I see tons of errands for her in the future....lol.
Thanks to all who have moved with me here. I love you all....
Passing The Baton
2 years ago














Hello, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete