I haven't blogged anything (if ever) of significance lately. Not that I don't want to, but nothing seems to want to emerge. I think I will blame it on lack of sleep at the moment. 2 or 3 hours of sleep twice a day really doesn't cut it, but hey....whatever works.
Last weekends band events were postponed to during the week this week so..... PA State Championships are tonight at a high school near West Chester University (original location). Go Warrior Band!!! The hs principle decided that it was in the best interest of the band students to not go to this past Monday's football game. So, more rest for them. Tomorrow night is the weekly football game and Saturday is another competition.
Soon I will be attending a class on membership to the church that I currently attend. I've been attending this church for roughly 5 years. The interesting thing is that my husband is a totally different religious denomination than me and the kids. Obviously I knew this going into this relationship and I would never dream of asking him to convert. He'd love for me to convert to his religion, but I can't, in all good conscience. What turns me away from his is more the attitudes of the congregants more than the belief system, but even that is not enough for me to convert. I do attend services with him when I can, but I don't feel comfortable there.
M just got a new job, probably will be working as a shift supervisor. She starts in a couple weeks. B and J are doing well. I hung out with them at the hs's October Fun Night last night. They do trick or treating and games throughout the high school for local kids. It's a fun night. J stayed with his gf in the face painting room most of the evening. I was in the band room with B and other friends. I ended up feeding a bunch of them dinner.....lol.
Have a great week and I'll be back. :-)
Passing The Baton
2 years ago














No comments:
Post a Comment