CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

A Challenge



I came across this challenge in my travels today. It's basically a self motivating challenge. Be positive about yourself.

From the site......


Hate-Loss Challenge:
During the whole month of January, 2011, I am vowing to make a resolution to have pride in myself – no matter what size I am, each and every day. January will be the month that I set in motion a healthy habit to rid my vocabulary of words that aim to destroy my self-esteem. By the end of January I hope to have set a permanent pattern as I continue to feel better about my value, importance, and place in this world.


Rules: At least once a day I must attempt to use one or more of these words in my vocabulary about myself and mean it: strong, courageous, beautiful/handsome, better, unique, remarkable, confident, conditioned, fascinating, pleasing. I will say the words out loud. I will listen to how they sound as they are defining me!


Extra credit: mind-blowing, wicked-hot, awe-inspiring, sexy, sensational.


Off Limits: Words I will not use: failure, undeserving, incompetent, lazy, no-good, fat, unattractive, sloppy, defeated, unworthy.


One Final Thought: It’s OK to be angry. It’s OK to have off-days, but I won’t let those thoughts consume me. I will pick myself up, dust myself off and never, ever let my weight define me again.

I need this...in addition to lots more help...lol. Actually, this will help with a goal of mine for this year. The whole "lose weight, get organized" stuff and this will, hopefully, help me to be more positive in general.

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Cheryl, and WELCOME aboard - so happy to have you as part of our HL Challenge Group. It's never too late to work on something as important as this. If you need any help or have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me an email, OK?
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete