CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

First, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I also hope that all of you had a wonderful holiday season.

As usual, I always reflect on starting fresh this new years day. I know I am not alone in this thought. I don't do resolutions, per se, but I try to do better every year. I need to organize more, lose weight, etc... :-) I am starting a new job on Monday, I think that is a good 1st move of the year. Also, B, my newly turned 18 year old moved in with me permanently on his birthday, 12/30. This was not welcomed by his father. Threats and insults were thrown at both of us, but hey..... B and I are over it, so hopefully his dad will be soon. That puts 2 of my 3 here. J is here alot anyway, so I'm not worried. :-)

The kids and I are having a good weekend. All of us hanging with friends and family last night was great. I have a good feeling about this year. Of course, with my husband away for so long right now, that's a tough one, but we'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment